“Everyone has ideas. They may be too busy or lack the confidence or technical ability to carry them out. But I want to carry them out. It is a matter of getting up and doing it.”
- James Dyson
Model-Based Testing is a new software testing technique in which the test cases and scripts are derived from a model that describes the functional aspects of the system under test.
Advantages of Model-Based Testing
- Easy to understand for both the business and developer communities
- Separates (business) logic from testing code
- Increase the test coverage with same effort
- Fastest way to get use of automated testing
- Early exposure of ambiguities in specification and design
- Generate variety of test suites from the same model by different test selection criteria
- Better communication using models
As this is our very first newsletter on tools available for “Security/Web Debugging/API/Performance/Automation/Big Data” testing, we would love to hear your feedback, questions, comments and suggestions. This will help us to make our upcoming newsletter even better and more useful next time.
Share your thoughts and ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
The logos used in this post are owned by the individual companies of each logo or trademark. The logo is not authorized by, sponsored by, or associated with the trademark owner, but QASource is using the logos only for reviewing purposes. The endorsement of the used logos by QASource is neither intended nor implied.