There are multiple approaches widely used in professional frameworks for Lightning Web Components and the most frequently used are as mentioned below:
- Data Caching: Use a Lightning data service that automatically handles security for users. There is no need to write apex classes, however, if you are using them, mark your methods as cacheable.
- Condition-based Rendering: This will wait for your component to render until a specific condition is met.
- Reusable LWC: Your code should be abstract enough that it is used only inside the scope and dynamic that, it serves the purpose of your implementations.
- Storable Action: By using Storable action, calls to the server will be reduced.
- Pagination: Implementing pagination in code will improve the performance of the application.
- Component Composition: Use public and private properties for effective component composition. Use event communication for child-to-parent communication and vice versa for sibling components.
- Style & Icons: A wide range of optimized icons are available.