The following are some of the common errors you would find while testing web apps.
- Users are not authorized to access any part of the application or the web page.
- Internal Server Errors are displayed when a server does not respond to your request.
- A user is unable to login into the application with the right credentials.
- A 404 error is displayed when a user tries to access a web page that does not exist.
- There may be some UI issues page due to JAR or CSS files not loading on the web page.
- The application may not be browser or OS compatible.
- If there is a Download/Export functionality, the user may get a server error while downloading the files.
- Server errors may be displayed after updating the URL in the web application.