Katalon and TOSCA offer a lot of value along with their own unique features. Both applications offer different advantages to their users. Here, we will discuss the key differences of both applications.
- It has more supported platforms as it can run on Windows as well as on the Mac operating systems.
- It has advanced features like Notifications, Scheduling, Third-Party Plugins/Add-Ons, Bug Tracking, etc.
- It provides users with the option to work on mobile platforms like Android and iOS.
- It is a free software; additional features can be unlocked by opting for a paid subscription plan
- Deployments can be done on Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based, and Desktop (Mac, Windows, and Linux).
- It provides more support options.
- It takes the edge over the Katalon in terms of the categories that it has to offer, as it not only offers all the benefits covered by Katalon but additional options like Application Development, Quality Management, Software Testing, Requirements Management, etc.
- It gives users access to more automation testing features like Hierarchical View, Move & Copy, Parameterized Testing, requirements-based Testing, Security Testing and Unicode Compliance, etc.
Both applications have similar features, however, the above advantages make their unique features shine. As both offer some unique advantages, the ultimate decision of opting for any of the above software depends on the specific project requirements.