Amazon API Gateway is an extensive platform for API management, creating, publishing, maintaining, monitoring, and securing REST and WebSocket APIs at any scale. API developers can create more APIs for machine learning testing according to their needs that can access AWS services in addition to data stored in the AWS Cloud.
API Gateway offers a server-free portal to easily monitor, manage and update the APIs. Also, it enables the API publishers to easily connect with the API subscribers.
AWS provides several tools for monitoring API Gateway resources and responding to the requests:
- Amazon CloudWatch Logs: Helps debug issues related to request execution to the API.
- Amazon CloudWatch Alarms: Using CloudWatch alarms, one can watch a single metric over a period.
- Access Logging to Kinesis Data Firehose: Helps debug issues related to client access to the API.
- AWS CloudTrail: Provides a record of actions/steps taken by a user or an AWS service during an API request.
- AWS X-Ray: An AWS service that gathers data about the requests that your application serves and uses it to construct a service map that could be used to identify issues in the application.
- AWS Config: It provides a comprehensive view of the configuration used by AWS resources in the user account.
Have questions or concerns about the Selenium web driver and need reliable QA resources, contact QASource's testing experts today.