Latest news on software tools and technologies from the Experts!
Selenium v3.4.0 has been released with a new Interactions framework for creating advanced user interactions in .NET bindings. View More
TestComplete has added Java 9 and JavaFX 9 support in its latest version 12.31. View More
An inbuilt test data generator utility has been released by UFT in its latest version 14.
Maven 3.5.0 has been released, with changes like more interactive console logs, no need to set JAVA_HOME and many more. View More
Now, you can trigger Jenkins builds on Git push or merge events using new 'Coding Webhook' plugin. View More
Faster time to market and increased focus on quality, are the 2 major keys which can make any software development organization successful in today's competitive world and now, to support these standards most of the organizations are heading towards the implementation of CI/CD process in their SDLC. This brings the need to understand Continuous Integration, Delivery & Deployment and the benefits of implementing these processes.
So, here is the brief description of these terms:
Benefits of implementing CI/CD
- No manual intervention for build deployment and acceptance
- Increased confidence in Production readiness
- Less post-deployment issues due to continuous & reliable automated tests at early stages
- Immediate feedback to developers
- Enhanced productivity
- Faster time to market with continuous testing
- Increased collaboration within engineering teams with a unified pipeline
High-level workflow of CI/CD implemented in QASource
We would love to hear your feedback, questions, comments and suggestions. This will help us to make us better and more useful next time.
Share your thoughts and ideas at email@example.com