As new technologies are emerging in market very quickly, so it is crucial to select ideal performance testing tool for your application. Our aim is to review various performance testing and monitoring tools through our standardized procedure, so that right tool can be picked matching your application needs.
We also bring you the latest updates from performance testing world along with useful tips and knowledge base. Keep exploring more on performance testing with our quarterly performance testing newsletter - PerfCast.
“Performance testing is not a one-time event”
Quote By Theresa Lanowitz
A new load testing tool launched by Apica along with online resource named ZebraTester.com that combines all Apica load testing tools and services into a single platform.
- Automatically compare test response data to originally recorded responses to avoid false positives
- Available with 30 command lines to directly automate test generation without using GUI
- Extensive reporting which comes with 24 standard charts plus a custom PDF reporting tool
Continuous Performance Validation (CPV) is a new platform provided by Neotys for load testing and performance monitoring for the application lifecycle. The solution consists of the following:
- NeoLoad for load and performance testing
- NeoSense for 24x7 synthetic monitoring
- Integrations with CI & APM tool
Blazemeter now allows users to incorporate critical metrics from AppDynamics into their BlazeMeter test scenarios itself to identify problem areas faster.
Tools Evaluated By Team
- Use of Benchmark Description Language (BDL) for scripting
- Availability of different workload types for scripts execution
- Easy parameterization of dynamic data
- Supports integrated server monitoring
- Rich reporting and trending
- Pacing time feature
- Supports major web environments such as HTML5, AJAX, Adobe’s Flash/Flex, and Microsoft Silverlight
- Cloud support with unlimited scalability
- Free online tool which supports analysis of JMeter results
- Comprehensive Test Reporting which includes Top 5 Best Transactions & Top 5 Worse Transactions and other helpful reporting charts/trends
- Allows to save the historic test results
- Allows manual upload of results file
- Features to merge other reports (like PerfMon, JMeter log) with Jmeter results for better analysis
- Online tool to help you in analyzing test results of Apache JMeter, Apache Benchmark and Yandex.Tank tools
- Allows to save historic test results and also compare results of different test runs
- Test Results can be automatically uploaded from JMeter using Loadosophia Uploader plug-in
- Features to upload monitoring data file to correlate with test results
Most Important Parameters for Server Monitoring
Commonly Used Server Monitoring Tools on Windows platform
Examine how programs you run affects server's performance. It uses performance counters, event trace data, and configuration information, which can be combined into Data Collector Sets.
Provided with Windows Performance Toolkit. It is an advanced tool that provides detailed performance and system data.
Measures hardware and software problems and other changes to your computer. It tracks the history of your computer to provide you the information for application crashes, hangs, or Windows blue screen.
We would love to hear your feedback, questions, comments and suggestions. This will help us to make us better and more useful next time.
Share your thoughts and ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
The logos used in this post are owned by the individual companies of each logo or trademark. The logo is not authorized by, sponsored by, or associated with the trademark owner, but QASource is using the logos only for reviewing purposes. The endorsement of the used logos by QASource is neither intended nor implied.