Cloud services such as Amazon AWS enable product companies to run their applications using the resources provided on the cloud. In this era of services, scalability and mobility makes it easier to launch seamless products.
Security as a Service (SECaaS) is a cloud security model that manages your system and network security. An example of SECaaS is accessing and using a security scanner from anywhere through your browser.
SECaaS makes the traditional, local security solutions which were expensive, required individual installations on machines or networks, and frequent updates obsolete. SECaaS enables you to use these software and tools in the cloud, making it more cost-effective and hassle-free.
Benefits of SECaaS
Service provider automatically updates security software and tools
Faster provisioning by instant access to the required tools
Save on hardware and software licenses costs
Consistent and uniform protection
Following are the key SECaaS models :
SECaaS Market Trends
- Provides website protection utilizing the WAPPLES’ COCEP engine.
- Identifies, evaluate, and eliminates on-premises and cloud threats.
Adopting SECaaS needs expert monitoring as it has similar challenges as that of using cloud services. The following are a few challenges that an end user may face:
- SECaaS enables you to perform risk management by making effective action plans for security
- You can continuously monitor the networks and application from anywhere
- QASource can act as your valuable security solutions partner and coordinate with the SECaaS provider to ensure product security
How QASource Can Help
SECaaS is definitely a boost to organizations. The following are essential activities that QASource can assist you with:
- Access control of the data, system, and server environment
- Continuous network and application monitoring
- Risk assessment and updates
- Incident response participation and reporting
- Managing network services with SECaaS and CSP
- Contingency planning policy, procedures, and plans
- Information flow enforcement
We would love to hear your feedback, questions, comments and suggestions. This will help us to make us better and more useful next time.
Share your thoughts and ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org