- Most of these are open-source
- Ability to automate latest web development technologies
- Similar frameworks are used by both front-end developers and automation engineers to develop unit, integration, and UI automation tests
- Easy to add hooks in case of complex web-based scenarios
Now, let's compare the increase in downloads for the tools mentioned above over the last two years.
As you can see, the usage of Cypress has increased dramatically during this time period.
Percentage increase in downloads since April, 2018
- Utilize TypeScript as an additional programming language in the framework, as it provides support to implement OOPs concepts
- Use async/await keywords to handle promises based methods
- Avoid using callback chaining
We would love to hear your feedback, questions, comments and suggestions. This will help us to make us better and more useful next time.
Share your thoughts and ideas at email@example.com